About The Job
We are looking for Full Stack Developers who can turn ideas into extremely reliable, beautifully written code that will be easy to comprehend and modify. You have mastered more than one technology stack in your life, and you are comfortable with the idea of mastering several more. You’re competent at high levels and low levels.
What we would like from you
- You have 5+ years of professional Full-Stack Development that has been responsible for both back-end and front-end development using Node.js, GraphQL and React. Potentially in TypeScript..
- You’re excited about the proposed adoption of React, GraphQL and Node.js.
- Experience in full stack web development with a focus on building solutions that get deployed to AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- You have knowledge or experience in any of the following: AngularJS, Angular2+, Typescript, JQuery, Knockout, React, Cloud is a plus
- Developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions with application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
- You don’t mind stress from time to time.
- You’re really, really open to learning new things.
- You’re ready to wear many hats, which we hope will open the opportunity to learn new things.
- You are capable of working in a fast paced large team.
What you should expect from us
- We will treat you fairly.
- We give you a space to grow both personally and professionally.
- We will hear your ideas even when we disagree.
- We will be equitable with our success.
- We will always tell you the truth. Even when the truth is difficult.
- Work remotely (DC MD VA area).
- Competitive pay.
- A contribution to your health benefits.
- Ability to work remotely due to COVID-19.
If you’re interested…
Shoot us an email at email@example.com and start the conversation. We would like you to be in the United States.