About The Job
As a Drupal Developer, you will be a part of digital transformation while working with a team that is highly driven and passionate about the progression of technology. This position requires you to have strong programming skills. You will be responsible for working with our government clients.
What we would like from you
- You’ve worked with Drupal or Wordpress.
- Built Drupal 8 sites and maintain Drupal 7 sites
- You’re excited about the proposed adoption of ReactJS by Drupal core.
- Experience creating and modifying Drupal themes, and performing Drupal site building work
- You can spin up a Drupal instance in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud in a few minutes.
- You don’t mind stress from time to time.
- You are really, really open to learning new things.
- You are ready to wear many hats, which we hope will open the opportunity to learn new things.
What you should expect from us
- We will treat you fairly.
- We give you a space to grow both personally and professionally.
- We will hear your ideas even when we disagree.
- We will be equitable with our success.
- We will always tell you the truth. Even when the truth is difficult.
- Work remotely (DC MD VA area).
- Competitive pay.
- A contribution to your health benefits.
If you’re interested…
Shoot us an email at email@example.com and start the conversation. We would like you to be in the United States.